Powered by Blogger.

Bright Patterns With Neutrals

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This week I am loving neutrals with colourful prints. I guess next week I will be back to clashing prints but they say a change is as good as a rest. 

 This outfit was a result of treating myself to two pieces from the designer at Debenhams range. The grey skirt is by Preen and part of the new Edition collection which will feature a range of contemporary designers starting with Preen, Jonathan Saunders and Jonathan Kelsey. It is a great alternative to jeans for me as it is versatile, comfy and goes with almost everything. Unfortunately it is a bit long but it rolls up quite neatly. I just couldn't resist the zebra blouse which is part of the H by Henry Holland range. I love fun and very affordable pieces in this collection and I know I will wear this loads.


This outfit with and without jacket is a bit of a mish mash but sometimes I prefer my outfits not to look too coordinated.The jacket I have had for ages and was from the Marks and Spencers Autograph Collection and is a real wardrobe staple which I wear constantly in the spring. As we have not quite arrived at Spring I added and extra cardigan layer (Matthew Williamson at Debenhams). The leggings were from the ASOS sale and are too long. I haven't got round to taking them up yet hence the wrinkles. The dress was by Mink Pink in the ASOS sale too and the scarf I think from ASOS a few years ago. The boots are El Naturalista.

Hope you are having a good week.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment