Powered by Blogger.

Oufits: black and white with a pop of colour

Monday, March 14, 2011

There seems to be a bit of a recurring theme with my outfits over the last week . Black (or dark blue) and white with a pop of colour. I seem to get something into to my head and I can't get it out again. I will be making a conscious effort next week to try something a little different.

This weekend I made my first ever trip to TK Maxx, more on that soon! I have also being enjoying the very beautiful and spring like weather. Hoping for lots more of it soon. 

Apologies for the wonky pictures (ask Mr Style Eyes why?) and grumpy face in the last picture (I am generally a really happy person but can't help my upside down smile).


Skirt- Debenhams Edition, Preen
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Handbag - Monsoon
Scarf - Vintage, Liberty
Leather Jacket - Getuz


Zebra Cropped blouse - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams#
White top - Next
Cropped jeans - Dorothy Perkins (I think)
Shoes - Dkode at Spartoo

Dress - Dorothy Perkins (sleeves removed)
Scarf - Vintage
Obi Belt - Styletowear.com
Shoes - Top Shop
Clutch bag - Dorothy Perkins

Hope you had a good weekend.

With warmest 

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment