Powered by Blogger.

Tapas and Baroque

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dress- Monsoon
Legging Topshop
Jacket - People Tree
Shoes- Spartoo
hairband - Dorothy Perkins

I have decided that Mr Style Eyes and myself really need to get out more. As I hardly leave the house all week when working from home, there is nothing that I love than getting a bit dressed up for a night out (and I enjoy the night out too). On Saturday night we made a start by going to the local tapas bar for something to eat. As we were walking, I had to abandon my heels for a pair of comfy flats but still managed to get a bit more dressed up than I would for an average Saturday night slobbed out in front of the tv.





Tunic - Next (very old)
Bolero - Marks and Spencers
Leggings - People Tree
Necklace - Present
Shoes - Spartoo
Bag - Desigual

This weekend, I have been planning and booking festival tickets and some trips away in our old VW camper van. I can't wait and this got me thinking about what sort of clothes I could wear camping. That got me in the mood for wearing something really colourful.

I have had this tunic top for years (at least 5) and had forgotton all about it until the Prada SS11 collection with its bold stripes and Baroque prints- ok not quite the same but sort of similar minus the monkeys. It just goes to show that the trends are on a constant cycle and if you hold on to a piece of clothing it is likely to come back into fashion at some point - great news for a hoarder like myself, although the  fact that something isn't in fashion rarely stops me wearing it.   I have invested in  this Desigual bag which is perfect for packing up with everything I will need for camping trips and festivals and I just love all of the colours.

Do you have any of this summers trends hoarded away from previous seasons? and are you planning anything fun for the summer?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment