Powered by Blogger.

Variety Is The Spice Of Life

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am completely unable to define my own style. It just seems to vary depending on how I feel on a particular day and where I am going. I  am very easily bored so could never have a 'uniform' which I wore all the time, although I am sure this would make getting dressed in the morning so much quicker. Sometimes my outfits work and other days they don't. I guess I could always go for the same old safe options and have a trademark look but I much prefer variety. Here ae some of my outfits over the last week.


Leather Jacket - Gestuz
Black T shirt- Asos
Skirt - Preen at Debenhams
Necklace - a present

I don't often just wear black and grey but I haven't yet managed to find an outfit to wear my brithday present necklace with. As the necklace makes quite a statment, I though that it needed quite a plain outfit.  

These flowers which have self seeded from last year at the front of my house looked so beautiful that I had to take a picture.

Dress - Marks and Spencers
Shoes - Melissa (Alexandre Herchovitch colaboration)

This dress is so comfy and easy to wear. It is perfect for a hot day.

Dress - ASOS
Blouse - H! Henry Holland at Debenhams
Shoes - Dkode

I am not sure that this outfit really works. Perhaps the patterns clash too much. But all of those bright colours just make me feel happy. I never usually wear dresses this short without leggings. Actually I chickened out and put leggings on before going out. Lucky I did as it was a fairly windy day!

Do you have a signature style? If so how would you describe it?

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment