Powered by Blogger.

Maxi Skirt Mix Up

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lace top - ASOS
cardigan -  a birthday present from my Mum
necklace - a present from my mum
shoes - Spartoo

This was one of those random outfits that just kind of happens. I have decided to participate in Bloggers Do It Better and this weeks challenge was an outfit with a maxi skirt. I really like the proportions of wearing a maxi skirt with a long vest top and a cropped cardigan or jacket. As I only have 2 long vest tops one in black (which I couldn't find) and this floral lace one, it had to be this one. I am not 100% sure whether these patterns really work together but it felt right at the time so I went with it. 

You can't really see it because of the pattern but the lace top is see through so it definitely needed a cardigan, which I buttoned up in order to look respectable when picking the children up from school.

You can check out the other maxi skirt outfits made for the challenge here.

How do you wear a maxi skirt?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment