Powered by Blogger.

Shades of Grey

Friday, July 8, 2011





Vintage Scarf - Oxfam Online
Top - New Look
Skirt - Originally Jackpot then cut down
Leggings - People Tree
Shoes - Spartoo
Ring - New Look
Bracelet - From a holiday in Mexico
Celtic Necklace - a pressy from my sister

 I have been looking for the opportunity to wear this scarf for a few months now, but it never fitted quite right with anything. Today with the weather being so warm and muggy, I opted for comfort in the form of leggings denim skirt and a long vest top but the outfit just needed something else. I love the way that this scarf added to the shades of grey in the top and also added more texture to the outfit. The vintage scarf is by Josef Otten, another of my little treats from Oxfam online.

I have a really fun and busy weekend planned so am now rushing around trying to get everything sorted out ready. I will share outfits etc in my posts next week. Are you doing anything fun? Hope you have a lovely weekend?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment