Powered by Blogger.

Lengthen, Stream line and Slim

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dress - People Tree
Belt - Next
Scarf - ASOS
Shoes - No Name
Necklace - shop in Victoria Station

I have always loved wearing scarves, especially long scarves as they have an amazing ability to lengthen, streamline and slim the body, which for someone as short as me is great. I had almost written this dress as far too unflattering to wear, what with my mummy tummy. Today I decided to give it a try with a scarf though and really liked the look, even with the belt which can at times make me look like a sack of potatoes. Not the most exciting outfit I have ever worn but I felt really comfortable in it. I have quite a big collection of scarves and will hopefully be getting plenty of wear out of them once Autumn arrives.

Do you wear scarves? what is your favourite way to wear them?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

P.S.  If you are plus sized, you might be interested to know about another website http://www.onestopplus.co.uk, I recently came across which has some great pieces for slimming, lengthening and streamlining

No comments:

Post a Comment