Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday on the Bus

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whilst I was away camping on the weekend, it was my birthday. I had a fantastic day which included drinking fizzy wine at lunchtime! Then out for a Japanese meal in the evening which was delicious. My Mum and Dad came to stay in a nearby hotel and I didn't even have to do any washing up or cooking which was fab. I still look foward to my birthday as much as I did when I was a child as I get completely spoilt and I love getting pressies. This year was no different, my friends and family obviously know me well and bought me perfect gifts.

A Scarf


clothes!

Jewellery

The Bluetit necklace was by Kate Garey and from Urban Outfitters the raw cute crystal amethyst ring from Margie Hearts Vintage Both were from my girls (although I gave them a few ideas),  You can't see the ring too well here and for some reason my camera won't focus on it. You can find a better picture here.

Bath goodies

Notebooks - I love writing lists and making notes

I got lots of cards but this was my favourite. I love the Graffiti style and the delicate fairy. It is by Ge Feng.

I also got some money which I have already spent on some new clothes. I am just waiting for them to arrive. I can't wait to share as long as they all fit and I decide to keep them.
Top- charity shop
scarf - present
skirt- ASOS Africa
Shoes - Geox
Today's outfit featuring my birthday pressie scarf. This skirt and top seemed like the obvious combination, well to me anyway.
With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment