Powered by Blogger.

Bank Holiday Outfits and New Clothes

Monday, May 2, 2011

Some of the clothes that I bought with my birthday money have arrived although there are still a few more to come. My outfits this weekend have been mainly based around new clothes. Following the royal wedding, white and lace have definitely been on my mind. This lace waistcoat, flared jeans and shoes by Brazilian designer, Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa were some of my new goodies. I don't often wear jeans anymore, perhaps because I have got so fed up with skinny jeans and they don't really work with any of my shoes for summer. Flared jeans seem to work much better for me though and I love the seventies trend which looks set to be around for a while so I decided to invest in pair.





Lace waistcoat - Marks and Spencers Indigo
Top - Next
Jeans - Marks and Spencers Indigo green
Shoes - Melissa (Spartoo)
bag - Accessorize
On Sunday, I decided to have a go at layering some sheer pieces. The cardigan was a brithday presssy from my mum. We went for dinner at our friends house.


Cardigan - a present
Top - New Look
Leggings - Topshop
Mesh Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - French Connection
Shoes- Dkode

I hope that you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment