Powered by Blogger.

Frizzy Hair and Hand Knitted Goodies

Monday, November 29, 2010

You might have noticed from some previous outfit photos that my hair is startiing to look a bit of a mess. Maybe a combination of the weather and  the heating but it is really frizzy at the moment. It is also in desperate need of a cut but I keep forgetting to book the hairdresser (top of my to do list for tommorrow). I have take to wearing scarves around my head as they hold down the frizz that starts to appear around my face. This is the Liberty scarf that I bought at Vintage at Goodwood.

On Friday of last week I was really pleased to recieve my order of hand knitted goodies from Oranges and Apples for a change from scarves and a further weapon in the battle of the frizz. In my last outfit I wore one of the handknitted headbands. I also got one in a dark grey but it didn't show up too well in the photo.


I also got a new red beret. It is really soft and baggy so it is really comfy to wear and doesn't exasperate my hair problem. I love vibrant colour which looks great with my navy winter coat. On Sunday I wore it with a slightly mad rainbow colour scheme which definitely cheered me up. I was definitely glad of it when I went out to the park, it was freezing. I also ordered another item which is for a Christmas pressy so I had better not feature it incase I spoil the surprise.

What do you do if you have a bad hair day?

With warmest wishes on such a cold evening

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment