Powered by Blogger.

Let It Snow

Saturday, November 27, 2010


Was really excited to wake up to snow this morning (although we don't often get much where we live). My  Blend Intarsia Shawl Cardigan from Blue Inc arrived just in time for a cosy snow ready outfit. The cardigan was actually from the mens wear section. I have been wanting a really cosy cardigan for a while and just couldn't find the right one. It was Giselle from Style of a Fashionista who inspired me to check out the mens wear with one of her recent outfits.

In the past I have steered clear of menswear as I am so short and I was worried it would look ridiculous. However when the weather gets cold, Mr Style Eyes clothes always look so much more inviting than my own. I decided to wear leggings to balance out the volume of the cardigan and a belt to give it a little shape in the waist.

I think Mr Style  Eyes would quite like to have the cardi for himself but there is just no way he is getting his hands on this baby. And if you are wondering how warm it is, it is really warm. I layered two thin tops and wore this cardigan outside without a coat (although I wasn't going any great distance just from car to shops).

The knitted headband is one of the items that I recently bought from blogger Franca of Oranges and Apples. I will hopefully be featuring the other items in my next post. The necklace was £4 in the Oasis sale and I just couldn't resist. I am also wearing my favourite Chanel Rouge Noir lippy.

Have you had snow? what have you been wearing?
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and keeping warm.

Ceri X

ps if you are going skiing in the near future or just want some really warm clothes please checkout my picks on Adidas Stella McCartney Ladies Ski Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment