Powered by Blogger.

A Christmas Lunch With The Girls

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I don't seem to spend nearly enough time with my girl friends so yesterday we decided to take the day off for a girls Christmas lunch. We went to a little bistro in a market town called Devizes and I had a delicious platter of falafel and different salads and bread.

I fought the urge to wear leggings and boots as I have been doing everyday lately, I thought that a girl's lunch was definitely a good opportunity to get a bit dressed up and I was glad I did, I was lovely and warm when I put my winter coat on. I wore a skirt by ASOS Africa, Top by People Tree, Shoes by Bronx and my new hairband from Oranges and Apples. One necklace just didn't seem enough so I added another. 

I was really gutted that I didn' take my camera as on the way over I saw the most amazing scenery. Made me feel really festive.

I also took the opportunity while child free to have a little browse around the shops, something that I really get to do. I love looking around boutiques, delicatessens and shops in little towns and managed to get the last Christmas present that I needed. There is an great boutique which is part of a small local chain called Spirit, it has an amazing selection of clothes and accessories by a huge range of labels. I couldn't help myself when I saw this top by Traffic People and had to get it as it will go so perfectly with my black pencil  skirt for Christmas. It has a great shape with big puffed sleeves and a fitted band around the waist. It also has beautiful applique and beading around the neckline.




I keep seeing the label Traffic People online and have seen some gorgeous pieces by them. On Googling them, I found that there is also a Traffic People shop in Bath, I never even knew it was there, but I will definitely be checking it out next time I am there. Has anyone else bought or seen anything they love by this label?

Have a great week

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment