Powered by Blogger.

A Very Late Friday Finds - Christmas Party Dresses

Monday, December 13, 2010

Friday seems to have come and gone without me managing to write the post that I had planned on Christmas party dresses. As we are now speeding towards Christmas with the festive party season in full swing and less than 2 weeks to go until the big day (not wanting to panic you or anything), I decided I couldn't wait until next Friday for this post.

This post is inspired by the most amazing beaded evening dress that I spotted in a Barnados charity shop last week for just £24. I couldn't believe how amazing it was and in perfect condition (and my size). Unfortunately I do not have any formal parties to go to this year (and very rarely do) so just couldn't justify a space in my already bursting wardrobe. But for those who do have something formal to go to this Christmas, I wanted to prove just how many amazing second hand and vintage evening dresses there are out there. If none of these take your fancy, I would definitely recommend trying a local charity shop.

House of Fraser Beaded Blue Dress - Oxfam - £24.99 - size medium


Jigsaw Burgundy Beaded Dress - Oxfam - £9.99 - size small
Bernshaw Black Halterneck Dress With Beaded And Ruffle Detail - Oxfam - £29.99 - size 14

Deep Purple Evening Dress - Posh Swaps - size 8

Sequin Streamer Dress - Preta Portobello £95 size 12

Debut Evening Dress - Preloved - £20 - Size 12
Have you got any parties to go to this Christmas? Would love to hear what you will be wearing.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment