Powered by Blogger.

Floral Dress Inspiration For Spring

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It might seem like a strange thing to post about spring floral dresses with snow and sub zero temperatures forecast and just over a week to g until Christmas. This year I have been exceptionally organised with my Christmas pressy buying leaving me time to think about other things. Floral prints are one of my favourite things about spring and summer and it looks like they are going to be big news for Spring 2011, if you don't believe me check out new fashion on The Shopping Forecast. Here are some of my favourites from the Spring catwalks.

Erdem - of course!

Jil Sander - not sure about the tent like shape, but I love the print


Vanessa Bruno


Kenzo


Chanel

What do you think of my floral picks on the Shopping Forecast, If you like please register and vote (you could win £200 of clothes) Have you seen any lovely florals for the Spring?

With warmest wishes

Ceri

All images from Elleuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment