Powered by Blogger.

Scarf Obsession

Saturday, January 15, 2011

 
I have become slightly obsessed with the Hermes Jaime Mon Carre website or 'I love my scarf'. If you haven't already checked it out it features streetstyle pictures from around the world of people wearing Hermes scarves in different ways. Todays outfit was inspired by one of these outfits and used my vintage scarf (a Christmas present from my mum). Much as I love purple, it is not really my colour and makes me look drained so I wore red lipstick to counteract the effect. All of the other clothes are quite old. The shirt and top from Next, the shoes from Spartoo, the skirt from Dorothy Perkins and the handbag from a charity shop. I think I got the tights were from the Next sale a year or two ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment