Powered by Blogger.

This Weeks Outfits - More Florals

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here are a few more outfits that I haven't had the chance to post this week this week my floral obsession continues. I treated myself a new silk scarves with a beautiful floral pattern and a handmade vintage cropped jacket (again floral) from the Oxfam website which were both great ways to brighten up a basic outfit.


Here is the jacket which has an amazing pattern and yellow lining. I think it is probably from the fifties. I love the slimming combination of slim fit black trousers and platform heels in this outfit, especially good for making legs look longer. 

Vintage Jacket - Oxfam
Top - Asos
Jeans - Asos
Platform boots - Topshop
Necklace - local boutique




This is the mink pink dress that I recently bought in the sales. Obviously it is not really a winter piece of clothing but I am not going to let that stop me wearing it. I have added leggings and a mesh skirt and my biker style jersey jacket to keep warm. I am not sure about the grey jacket, I have a cropped leather jacket that would have looked 100 times better but was alas just not warm enough. 

Jacket - Next
Dress - Mink Pink
Mesh Skirt - Topshop
Leggings - People Tree
Boots - as before


This  is my new (second hand) scarf. I love the combination of cream, purples and pinks in the design.
Top - Linea
Denim Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Bronx from Spartoo

Hope you are having a lovely weekend

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment