Powered by Blogger.

Style Eyes Weekly Fashion Round Up 3/2/11

Thursday, February 3, 2011


Last week I wrote about the Emma Watson collection for People Tree collection but I forgot to mention the equally if not more exciting collaboration between People Tree  and Laura Ashley. Packed with beautiful floral prints from the Laura Ashley archive collection and brightened up with contemporary colours for the modern day, this has given me yet more to lust over. The collection will be sold online and instore.

Margie of Margie Hearts Clothes has recently set up an Etsy shop Margie Hearts Vintage through which to sell her reworked vintage jewellery. She makes the most amazing headpieces and hand chains, really unique and beautiful. I definitely recommend a visit!

The Shopping Forecast has just launched some amazing fashion competitions where you can win lots of clothes. You can make an outfit with items from the site or a royal wedding themed outfit. If your outfits get the higest average vote or the most votes, you get £200/$300 to spend on clothes on the site. You can also earn points by voting, commenting sharing items and outfits from the site. The top five points earners each season can exchange their points for clothes.

Finally I have decided to get up with times and invest in a little technology to perhaps make my life a little easier when travelling. Depsite many people saying that Blackberrys are better, I decided to get an I phone 4. I am a bit of a techno phobe and I though it just looked easier. I was just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to buy an amazing cover so that it doesn't get ruined in my handbag (I did see a Lulu Guiness one) and any good aps (I don't even know where to start).

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment