Powered by Blogger.

Mothers Day and Early Birthday Pressies

Monday, April 4, 2011


As Sunday was Mothers Day, I was very lucky to be treated to a big bunch of flowers and breakfast in bed by Mr Style Eyes and cards and homemade pressies from the girls. My breakfast crosisants were scoffed by the girls who decided to join me in bed, never mind they only would have gone straight onto my hips!

Dress - People Tree
Denim Jacket- Swapped on Posh Swaps
Handbag - Charity Shop
Belt - Next
Shoes- Spartoo

It is my birthday soon and as there was a 20% off day at People Tree my Mum treated me to this dress that I have had my eye on for a while. It is part of a collaboration with Laura Ashley where they have taken vintage prints from their archive and updated the colours for today. I love the colour and print on this dress, perfect for a bit of pattern mixing. There are also some great jackets and a jumpsuits in  the collection which I love but I chose this dress as I thought it would get the most wear.


I also got a beautiful beaded necklace, again from People Tree, I love the bright primary colours and beautiful detail in it. I am feeling very lucky!

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment