Powered by Blogger.

Roses, Zebras and Purple Tights

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I seem to have amounted a few outfit photos that I haven't had a chance to post over the last week. Not really sure if I particularly like any of them. it has been one of those weeks where I haven't had nearly as much time as I would like to get ready in the morning and I struggle to pick out outfits under pressure, perhaps I need a more simple uniform for these days. 

Dress - Marks and Spencers
Cardigan - Marks and Spencers
Vintage locket - a present

This is a fairly boring and mumsy combination. I think the dress would have looked better with something a little bolder.

Zebra Print Blouse - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Vest top- ASOS
Jeans - Autograph at Marks and Spencers
Shoes - Dkode at Spartoo

You might have seen this zebra print blouse featured in other outfits. I love it but the only problem is that it is so distictive I don't want to wear it too often.
Top - Next
Shorts - Topshop
Tights - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - El Naturalista
Vintgae Scarf  - Vintage Fair in Bath
Necklace - present

This outfit started out as simple colour block outfit. I thought tights and shorts were quite a practical combination for taking children to the park. But I felt it was too simple and needed a little something else so added the vintage scarf. I actually wore a denim jacket with it when I went out but forgot to take a photo.

My life over the last few days has been fairly uneventful. Just chilling out and actually thinking I need to make more time to chill out. On saturday night I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. I can't believe I have never found time to watch this before, I loved it.

Since writing last weeks FBFF post on my five favourite trends, I keep coming up with more that I wish I had included. Truth is I think I like just about every trend this summer, even if not all of them would suit me. I have just written about 70s fashion and sheath dresses over on the Fashion Buzz if you are interested.

Finally If live in (or are visiting) London on the weekend, please check out the Vintage Fashion fair at Primrose Hill on Sunday 17th April. It is a fabulous event and I think there may well be some other bloggers heading over there too. 

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment