Powered by Blogger.

Red and Black Dress - Casual Style

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dress - People Tree, Jeans - customised with bleach, Shoes - Dkode

I really love this People Tree dress but since getting it for Christmas I have only managed to wear it once. Perhaps because I have being thinking of it as a party dress and I don't go to that many parties. I decided to rethink it and make it into a more casual outfit that I can wear everyday as I love the bright red colour but wearing it with black tights and heels does limit it a bit I also think all red and black looked a bit too harsh. I dressed it down by wearing it with some rolled up skinny jeans that I customised with bleach a while back.
Does anyone else have this problem, too many party dresses and not enough parties to go to? perhaps i just need to get out more!

With warmest wishes

Ceri X


No comments:

Post a Comment