Powered by Blogger.

A New Dress From Zalando

Monday, July 11, 2011



Last week I was sent a voucher by Zalando and invited to pick out my choice from the massive selection of  a massive selection of clothes  from their the website to review. I did of course pick a dress as with summer finally here, I take the opportunity to wear dresses most of the time. After much deliberation, I decided to try something a little different from my usual choice of floral dresses and went for this simple style by Numph in one of my favourite colours - khaki. What I really need to finish off this look is some bright neon orange accessories but for now I am making do with this tan brown belt and these suede wedge shoes. The dress is incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear, just what I need for summer. I think the simple style is also quite versatile so could work for lots of different daytime looks.

I was however also really tempted by some of the other dresses that I spotted as I am particulary lusting after dark florals at the moment, which will be good for the rest of the summer and on into the autumn and winter. Here are just a few that I spotted.










Zalando is a great place to find some slightly more unusual labels plus some great designer pieces. Have you checked it out yet? what do you think?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment