Powered by Blogger.

My Weekend in London

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On the weekend, myself and Mr Style Eyes had a short break in London. This was quite  big deal for me as I haven't been to London (when I am not working) for a long time and also we virtually never  have a weekend without the children. We stayed in a lovely hotel in Swiss Cottage, which was perfect for what we wanted. On Saturday afternoon we walked to Camden and spent a little time browsing the markets, we also stopped off for a beer or two in a pub and Brazilian bar Cocobamboo . Camden is amazing, the perfect spot for people watching and I love the hustle and bustle. Some of the clothes in the market were a little disappointing, quite a lot of badly made rubbish but there were a few stalls with some interesting stuff by independent designers, plus lots of vintage and some great accessories which kept me pretty busy.

Dress by Numph (from Zalando)
Shoes - No Name
Belt - Next
Necklace - Stall in Victoria Station
Bag - Monsoon
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters

Mr Style Eyes invested in a new cowboy hat. Ideal for camping van trips. Here he is enjoying a well earnt beer after hours of trapsing around the market with me.


In the evening we stopped off for some food in Nandos before cocktails in the same Brazilian Bar as earlier. It was great to have the opportunity to get a little dressed up and I took the opportunity to wear the Karen Millen dress that I bought back in April when I went to Bicester Village. It was the first time I have worn it and despite Mr Style Eyes protests that I looked like a Red Indian I decided that I would wear my feather headband that I have bought from Little Wings on Etsy ready for a festival I will be going to.







Dress - Karen Millen (Bicester Village)
Headband - Little Wing (Etsy)
Shoes - Dkode
Leather Jacket - Gestuz
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Bangle - bought on hols in Mexico

On Sunday, we went back to Camden to look around the market again and then on to the Vintage Fashion Fair London at Primrose Hill, more on this in my next post.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the lovely weather.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment