Powered by Blogger.

Florrie's Floral Festivities

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Intrinsically Florrie is one of my favourite blogs, I am constantly inspired by Florries beautiful floral prints so when she decided to celebrate her blog birthday with some floral festivities I couldn't resist taking part. I was really surprised when I found out that I had won the prize for the most florals in on outfit. You can see my outfit here and I would defintiely recommend that you check out all of the other outfits here if you need some floral inspiration.

When I got back from the festival last week, there was a parcel from Florrie waiting for me, sooo excited, I have never won anything before. In keeping with the floral theme, I won a beautiful flower which can be worn as a brooch or hair clip, such a versatile accessory which I know I will get lots of wear from. I decided to celebrate with another floral outfit this time accessoried with my new flower.

Dress - New Look
Locket - present
Flower haiclip - prize!
Shoes - No Name

No comments:

Post a Comment