Powered by Blogger.

Floral Overload

Monday, June 27, 2011





To celebrate the 2nd birthday of her blog on 6th July, Intrinsically Florrie has decided to have a virtual tea party and is inviting both bloggers and non bloggers to join in by sending a picture of their floral outfits. I love Intrinsically Florrie for her amazing fkoral outfits and this was the perfect opportunity for me to have a go at mixing up my own multi floral outfit. Florries outfit includes a total of 16 floral items. I wasn't able to cram quite this many into my outfit but managed 6. If I had some floral tights and the weather permitted I would have happily worn them plus floral nails and floral sunglasses.



Cardigan- Marks and Spencers
Dress - People Tree
Shoes - Temps De Cerises
Hair Flower - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - a present from my sister

The bag is vintage and was a recent purchase from Oxfam. Unfortunately it was quite a bit smaller than expected but was so pretty, I couldn't bring myself to send it back. It does however fit my iphone just perfect so make a great iphone case. The dress is part of a collaboration between People Tree and Laura Ashley where there have used vintage Laura Ashley prints and recoloured them to make them up to date. If you like it, they have quite a few items from this collection including this dress and a very nice cropped jacket in the same fabric at half price here.


I also spent this week making cupcakes for my daughters birthday. She was insistent that I should make them rather than buying them and actually I was glad I did as I really enjoyed it. I did cheat a little buy buying ready made frosting and sugar flowers. Next time I might get a little more creative and try making my own frosting.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. What is your favourite floral outfit?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment