Powered by Blogger.

Shoe Lust List

Monday, August 15, 2011

I try not to make to many wish lists but when it comes to shoes I just can't help myself. I like to have different shoes to go with different outfits and I also really love my shoes to make a statement. The right pair of shoes can transform an outfit whilst the wrong pair can completely ruin it. Despite the many pairs of shoes that I have, I sometimes still have difficulty finding just the right shoes to go with some outfits. Here are some that I have spotted recently and I know exactly how I could wear them.

These Chie Mihara Regalito shoes have a vintage feel but also look fresh and on trend. They also have a heel which I love but are not too high so I could quite happily wear and walk in them on an everyday basis. They would go with plenty of my bright printed summer outfits but would also be great for adding a bit of colour to a neutral dress. I often struggles for shoes to wear with lady like skirts and dresses, these would be ideal.


You can always count on Ash to have some of the most on trend shoes around. If I had to pick just one style that I loved fpr Autumn Winter 2011, it would be very difficult but I think it would be these. They are amazing I love the suede wedge heels, I love the zips and I love the folded over lining. They look so cosy.


I am definitely planning on wearing the sixties mod trend this winter so I will be needing some knee high boots to wear with my shift dresses. This Hush Puppies pair look really comfortable and incredibly versatile.   What shoes are you currently lusting after?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment