Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Treats - Vintage Inspired Shoes

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I used to run a series called 'Friday Finds' in which I shared some of my favourite finds of the week including second hand, ethical fashion, vintage pieces and accessories. Sometimes I had a theme perhaps a particular type of clothing or a trend for the season ahead and sometimes I was completely random. I stopped posting Friday Finds because clashed with Fashion and Beauty Friends Friday (why does everything good seem to happen on a Friday). But I really miss sharing my finds so have decided to reintroduce the series with a new name Tuesday treats. Actually Tuesday is a pretty non descript day and I guess if we make it this far through the week, we could do with a treat. Any way enough of the rambling...

Today I wanted to share one of the most amazing collections of eco friendly shoes that I have discovered so far. I hate to say it, but it can be really difficult to find smart and more dressy styles eco friendly shoes. There tends to be plenty of choice of comfy sandals and boots but very little in the way of high heeled dreaminess.

Greenfit are a shoe brand that very successfully combine sustainability with feminine appeal when designing shoes. They are made from natural materials using natural mateirals and also feature very stylish wooden soles. The designs available from Spartoo include plenty of vintage inspiration from the thirties to fifties which makes them ideal for wearing with some of the autumns key trends.





Which are your favourites?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment