Powered by Blogger.

Turn A Vintage Scarf Into A Bandeau Top

Monday, September 5, 2011

Vintage scarf - Oxfam
Skirt - Gringo
Necklace - present

With the slightly unexpected return of summer on the weekend, I decided to make the most of it  by turning a vintage scarf into a bandeau top. It just happened to be hanging on a scarf hanger in my wardrobe next to this maxi skirt and the combination of patterns was just too good to miss out on. The scarf is a large square. I just folded it into a triangle and tied it around bandeau stylie. This would be ideal for a summer hols outfit or for the beach. I just wore it for a BBQ in the garden.

Note to self, I must be more aware of getting such obvious sun tan lines!

I hope you had a great weekend. How did you make the most of the lovely weather.

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment