Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Outfits And Pressies

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First of all, I would like to apologise for a distinct lack of Christmas wishes on this blog before Christmas. I came down with flu a week before Christmas and what with everything else going on and work I needed to finish I just didn't have the time or energy to post. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and the chance to relax and celebrate with family and friends.

Christmas was pretty much ruined by not being well but I just about managed to keep going for some of it. Here is my Christmas.

I have always wanted to make on of these gingerbread houses for Christmas, This year we go one. The gingerbread is ready made so all the children had to do was put on the icing and sweeties. The only problem being it looked far too good to eat.

Christmas Eve we had family to dinner and I cooked mushrooms with stilton breadcrumbs,  fish pie and a great big fruit salad. I wore the Traffic People top that treated myself to a few weeks back, pencil skirt (from a second hand/ vintage shop), hair clip - Dorothy Perkins, shoes by Bronx. 

I didn't manage to get a picture of my Christmas Day outfit which was a red dress from People Tree (a Christmas present from Mr Style Eyes). I will be wearing it some time over New Year though so will get a picture of it then hopefully.


Boxing Day - I went to my Mum and Dad's in Cardiff and also saw my sister and family. I wore this old Monsoon Dress, I love the flowers round the botton with a cardigan by Matthew Williamson at Debenhams and a flower headband which I got a few months ago in the Dorothy Perkins sale. 


For Christmas, I go some beautiful earrings from my girls, a brooch from my sister, a Black Eyed Peas CD from Mr Style Eyes and lots of goodies including bath bitsa and these two scarves (I picked them out at a recent vintage fair) from my Mum. I also got quite a bit of money some of which I have already invested in some skinny cargo trousers in the sales at Oasis, a weekend bag from Cath Kidson and lots of plates and cups and stuff from Cath Kidson for our VW camper van. I am still on the look out for lovely floral clothes perhaps a cardigan or top.

Have you managed to find anything good in the sales yet?

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment