Powered by Blogger.

Style Eyes Weekly Fashion Round Up

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It has been a little while since I have posted a weekly round up but as there is so much going on at the moment I couldn't wait to post this weeks.

For those who live in or near London,  the first Vintage Fashion Fair of 2011, Primrose Hill will be held on Sunday. It only costs £3 to get in and is open from 11am -5pm. This would be my ideal Sunday afternoon browsing all of the beautiful vintage clothes and accessories which range from the affordable to the very desirable and designer vintage goodies. You can get further details on Vintage Fashion Fair London.


The Shopping Forecast (which you might have read about in previous posts) has just relaunched with some exciting new features. Not only can you now vote on your favourite items to help decide what will be in the shops for the season ahead but you can also make outfits, get inspiration, share your favourites, earn points (and you know what points make!) and enter some more exciting fashion competitions which will launch in February. You get your own profile page and badge (like the one featured above) which also helps you to earm more points.

I am on the Style Council of the Shopping Forecast. You can check out and vote on my choice of new fashion items for Spring 2011 and you can see (and vote on) my Spring outfits.



Last but not least I wanted tell you about a great little website that I have discovered called Heavens Attic. It sells a range of jewellery, gifts and accessories, all very pretty and very stylish. The store donates 12% of each online purchase to rescue and restore the life of somone trapped in the snares of sex trafficking. I don't know about you, but I love knowing that my overindulgences are in someway doing some good, this is such a great way to help a worthy cause. The prices are also very reasonable, all of this making me a very happy shopper! I particularly love the leather jewellery (pictured above) which feature bright and pastel coloured flowers- perfect for the spring.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week

Ceri X

No comments:

Post a Comment