Powered by Blogger.

Ready For A Long Hot Summer

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mr Style Eyes mentioned yesterday that he had heard on the radio we are going to have a long hot summer. Has anyone else heard that? Despite researching it on the internet I can't find any mention of it, but being the optimist that I am, I am taking his word for it.

So I this weekend I filled the void left by Blogger (when it went down and I lost the post that I had written) by planning more summer trips in the UK and preparing for the warm weather by wearing shorts for the first time this year, eek. Actually it didn't turn out to be as warm as I had expected but the long sleeved top plus kimono jacket kept me fairly warm. My legs are far too white and definitely need some sunlight before I venture out too much though.

Kimono style jacket - vintgae (ebay)
Shorts and top - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - No Name

Have a good week

With warmest wishes

Ceri X

PS if you haven't seen my post on IFB, I have written about How to monetise your fashion blog with affiliate marketing. I have also been busy writing for the Fashion Buzz on Charlotte Ronson for Uniqlo and how to wear floral palazzo pants for summer 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment